The LifeLine Canada Foundation presents the annual “Food for Thought” series in support of positive mental health.
Food for Thought is October 1st – October 30th annually.
30 Days, 30 Restaurants, 1 restaurant per city featured per day.
For 30 days Kelowna, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton become a foodie paradise, as the amazing chefs in some of Canada’s finest restaurants serve up sumptuous mood boosting meals in support of our positive mental health.
Spread the word and stay tuned for the Food for Thought restaurants of 2017!
Experience mood boosting recipes #TLCFoodForThought
Interested in having your restaurant be a part of Food for Thought 2017? Click Here
October 1st – October 30th Food for Thought 2016 Restaurants.
Click each restaurant to view the Food for Thought video series;
- Cactus Club Yacht Club in Kelowna
- Gasthaus On The Lake in Peachland
- MTL in Kelowna
- Moxies in Kelowna
- Xchange in Kelowna
- Theo’s in Penticton
- Joey in Kelowna
- Carrington’s at Tower Ranch Golf Club in Kelowna
- Brown’s Social House in Vernon
- Executive Chef Rob Walker from Big White Resort for World Mental Health Day (#LightUpPurple) and Thanksgiving
- Quail’s Gate Old Vines in West Kelowna
- Sammy J’s in West Kelowna
- Cora in Kelowna
- Cornerstone Grill in Kelowna
- Craft Corner Kitchen in Penticton
- Oak and Cru at The Grand in Kelowna
- Bacaro Kitchen in Kelowna
- Intermezzo Wine Cellar in Vernon
- 19 Okanagan in West Kelowna
- Waterfront Wines in Kelowna
- micro bar. bites in Kelowna
- KRAFTY Kitchen in Kelowna
- Wild Scallion in Penticton
- EK’s Grill in Kelowna
- Cactus Club Banks Rd in Kelowna
- 91 Restaurant in Peachland
- Hotel Eldorado in Kelowna
- The Table at Codfather’s in Kelowna
- RauDZ Regional Table in Kelowna
- Earl’s On Top in Kelowna